Welcome to Online Salon Supplies!

JTTA Equipment Rinse 1lr

Price : $13.50

Availability : In Stock

+ Add to Wish List

JTTA Equipment Rinse 1lr

JTTA - Equipment Rinse 1:3 Concentrate 


LS730 Fast Acting Pink - 1 litre bottle


For salon use to protection against the growth of germs & bacteria.


Dilute 1 part equipment rinse with 3 parts water and use to soak or rinse equipment.


You must change solution daily.


Ingredients:
Water, Benzalkonium Chloride, Polysorbate- 20 DMDM, Hydantion, Fragrance,
Denatonium Benzoate, CI16185


 





FACT SHEET


Product Description


Equipment hygiene is a fundamental necessity in all beauty treatment environments with customers more demanding than ever that high levels of sanitation be maintained. JTTA Equipment Rinse 1:3 Concentrate has been formulated in close consultation with salon owners and wholesalers to deliver benchmark levels of equipment cleanliness.


Special Product Attributes







JTTA - Equipment Rinse 1:3 Concentrate has been proven to kill 99.9% of the germs (*such as Staphylococcus, Salmonella and E.coli) that commonly are associated with equipment contamination. With a level of active ingredient 4x that associated with the level described as Hospital Clean, when diluted appropriately and used at the correct concentration, JTTA Equipment Rinse will kill germs on contact. The product deodorises to leave a fresh clean fragrance and is suitable for all reusable salon utensils that do not break the skin, table and bench surfaces and floors, sinks, tubs and rubbish bins. This product is not intended to be used on therapeutic devices.


FOR COMMERCIAL/HOUSEHOLD GRADE DISINFECTION:
Dilute 1 litre of  JTTA Equipment Rinse with every 3 Litres of water to make a 4 Litre solution. Dilute 5 Litres of Equipment Rinse with every 15 Litres of water to make a 20 Litre solution. Mop floors and wipe bench tops, walls and toilet seats. No need to rinse.


SAFETY DIRECTIONS: DISCARD DILUTED SOLUTIONS AFTER USE. DO NOT MIX WITH DETERGENTS OR OTHER CHEMICALS. STORE BELOW 30C.
CAUTION: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. Do not swallow. Avoid contact with eyes and skin. Rinse and recycle empty bottle where recycling facilities exist, otherwise dispose of in the rubbish. FIRST AID: For advice contact a Poisons Information Centre (Phone Australia 13 11 26) or a doctor. If swallowed, do NOT induce vomiting. Give a glass of water to drink. If skin contact occurs, wash skin thoroughly. If in eyes, wash out with a large amount of water.


If irritation persists, contact a doctor





Attachments
No attachments
Product Reviews

No reviews yet.


Write a Review
Hot Offers - Don't Miss Anything!!!

Be sure to submit your Name and Email address below to receive emails with our Latest News and Hot Offers.